The Chamber represents more than 2,000 businesses of all sizes representing 210,000 employees from a wide variety of industries that are contributing more than $32 billion in revenue to Hawaii’s economy.
- Hotel Management
- General Services
Trump International Hotel Waikiki has been rated the #1 TripAdvisor hotel in Honolulu since October 2010 and is the first and only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Hotel on the island of Oahu. As part of the Waikiki Beach Walk development offering vibrant entertainment, exclusive boutiques and world-class restaurants, it is one of the premier luxury hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii. Add the simple fact that Waikiki's famous white sand beaches are just steps away, it becomes the perfect respite for your next Hawaiian getaway.
A two-level, open-air lobby welcomes guests with ocean view and interiors reflecting the island's rich history. Thirty-eight stories high, the spectacular views continue from inside each of the hotel's 462 luxury guest rooms and suites. The emerald waters of the Pacific Ocean stretching out beyond Fort DeRussy Park, Diamond Head, the Honolulu skyline - each landmark dominated by the backdrop of the magnificent Ko`olau Mountains.
This hotel near the beach in Honolulu, Hawaii offers all of the exceptional amenities and superior services of the Trump Hotels to help guests live the life Hawaiian style. These residential-style and spaciously appointed accomodations, which feature fully-equipped in-suite amenities, are the perfect respite for multi-generational families and friends traveling together. A 6th-floor infinity pool with an expansive lanai deck, world-class indoor and al fresco dining, The Spa at Trump and signature services of Trump Attaché - only the best will do at our Honolulu luxury hotel. This is paradise, after all.
Whom to Contact
- Bernie CaalimDirector of Marketing & CommunicationsPhone: (808) 683-7777
- Scott DirksHotel ManagerPhone: (808) 683-7777
- Julie FieldDirector of Human ResourcesPhone: (808) 683-7777
- Susie FujikawaDirector of Leisure SalesPhone: (808) 683-7417
- Scott M. IngwersRegional Vice President & Managing Director
- Cherry-Ann KaiaokamaileAssistant Director of Human ResourcesPhone: (808) 683-7777
- Dennis MaherDirector of Facilities & SecurityPhone: (808) 683-7777
- Patsy NarimatsuDirector of Sales & MarketingPhone: (808) 683-7777
- Natalie Wells