The Chamber represents more than 2,000 businesses of all sizes representing 210,000 employees from a wide variety of industries that are contributing more than $32 billion in revenue to Hawaii’s economy.
Training ProgramsEducation/Education ServicesConsultants
Programs in professional development: build confidence, effective communication and relationship skills, be a better leader, sell more and manage stress and worry. Live an intentional life by building your skills for success.
- DC Course for Effective Communications & Human Relations
- Leadership Training for Managers
- Winning With Relationship Selling
- World-Class Customer Service
- High Impact Presentations