The Chamber represents more than 2,000 businesses of all sizes representing 210,000 employees from a wide variety of industries that are contributing more than $32 billion in revenue to Hawaii’s economy.
- Non-Profit Organizations & Human Services
- Healthcare & Wellness
Since 1941, Blood Bank of Hawaii (BBH) has been an integral part of the healthcare industry and serves Hawaii’s patients as
the sole provider of blood products to all hospitals statewide. Our mission is to provide a safe and reliable blood supply for
Hawaii’s patients. Lives depend on BBH being operational 365/24/7.
- Connecting donors with patients for 75 years
- Sole provider of blood products for Hawaii's hospitals
- Plays critical role in State's disaster preparedness
Whom to Contact
- Karin Knudsen
- Kim-Anh T. NguyenPresident & CEO
- Anne Reid
BBH Headquarters on the corner of Puuhale and Dillingham