Please check individual event listings below for notices of postponement, restrictions or transition to webinars. Additional webinars are forthcoming. Please check back for updates.
The Chamber hosts numerous events and seminars throughout the year in support of our members.
The Chamber reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone who is presenting flu like symptoms.
Calling Hawaii's young women professionals!! You spoke, and we listened.
Here is your opportunity to #LevelUp via a one-of-a-kind leadership development program - Aspire. Developed with you in mind, Aspire is designed to empower you - Hawaii's 21-39 year-old female professionals - to lead with the courage and confidence essential to sparking change for a better tomorrow.
The Aspire Program:
Offered exclusively through Young Professionals (Chamber of Commerce Hawaii), the Aspire leadership development program is a fifteen-hour hybrid experience that will focus on up-leveling the following areas:
- Self-management skills [conscious leadership]
- Ability to grow trust with co-workers, leaders and sub-ordinates [values, boundaries, accountability]
- Ability to have tough conversations in and out of the workplace [integrity/influence]
- Strategic thinking skills [problem solving, decision-making]
- Design an integrated work/life [visualization/goal-setting]
What to Expect:
- Kickoff event, TBD
- All program material included
- Pre-work leading up to the first session
- Six (6) 2.5 hour sessions located at Bishop Museum (Lunch included. Flat rate parking - $5):
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020 11:00 AM -1:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Closeout event - details to be announced
- Certification of completion
- Access to an extraordinary network of leaders during/after training
- Cohort of other female professionals (age 21-39) to network and share your experience with
Registration to participate in Aspire begins on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
Valued at $855, the Aspire program fee through YP is $495 (for YP members)/ $545 (for non-members). There is no application, but space is extremely limited.
For questions or to be added to the program's interest list, please email Veronica Lainez or Jessica Yuhara.
#TheFutureIsWahine #LevelUp #AspireYP
Mahalo to our Sponsors!