- Non-Profit Organizations & Human Services
Operation Homefront provides emergency financial & other assistance to the families of our service members and wounded veterans. Our mission is to build strong, stable and secure military families. Families who can thrive, not just survive in the communities in which they reside. Our vision is to be the provider of choice for short-term and critical assistance, long-term stability and reoccurring support programs for military families. In Hawaii, we provide the Emergency Assistance Program, which gives financial assistance to military and wounded veteran families. We also provide family programs to support various other needs, such as providing school supplies through our Back-to-School Brigade, critical baby items and education to new parents through our Star Spangled Babies program and Holiday Meals for Military.
- Non-Profit that serves Military Families
- Operation Homefront provides Critical Financial Assistance to Military Families
- Homes on the Homefront Program
- Transitional Housing Program