POSITION SUMMARYSales representatives present information and recommendations about the various products to customers. Using your selling techniques in your daily work. Fulfill customer requests and follow through tasks from management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continue to learn more about all products so you are able to assist and sell to the customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Meets sales targets and goals.
- Attend training and department meetings.
- Any additional duties as directed by shift supervisor or managers.
- Excellent communications skills. Proactive when handling customer needs.
- Excellent customer services skills, and enjoys working with the public.
- Organized, able to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and team player.
Full-time shifts which will include evening and weekends as required.
5 days a week flexible schedule. Able to work evening and weekends.
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, VEHICLES USE
Cash register, phones, fax and scanner.
Retail setting, air conditioned shop
Medical Benefits Available
Paid Time Off.
Employee Discount and Lifestyle Benefits.