We are seeking a responsible, customer service-oriented housekeeper to join our team. You must be able to provide high quality, detail oriented, and efficient customer service both internally and externally.
If you desire the opportunity to work with a team of professionals that not only love helping other people, but show a sense of pride, hard work, and determination in everything you do, we would love to have you on our team.
We can complete trainings via zoom or through our weekly team meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Company name is Your Way Cleaning, this means we work with each client individually to see what works best for them, so your job duties will vary for each client.
- Responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the Homeowner or Manager in charge.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop all floors including underneath furniture and removing carpet spots.
- Empty all trash cans.
- Wipe, Clean, and Dust all countertops.
- Clean and touch up all windows, walls, and baseboards.
- Thoroughly clean kitchen – including sinks, microwave, stove tops, fridges, counters.
- Thoroughly clean bathrooms – including mirror, sinks, counter, shower, tub toilet.
Many of our clients’ environments do include animals, so you may encounter pets during the process.
- Enjoys cleaning.
- Must use personal protective equipment, hand tools, disinfectants, and cleaning products.
- Prior experience will be helpful, but is not a qualification.
- Able to be self-directed and require minimal follow up supervision.
- Must be able to pass background reference checks and pre-employment tests including drug testing.
- Able to lift 15 pounds or more.
- Able to stand, walk, move and bend for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Our Company is looking for hardworking employees who want to work with us long-term. Prior experience would be helpful, but if you are detail orientated and motivated, we would be willing to train.
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, VEHICLE
- Reliable vehicle.
- Company car may be available, but only available for Pick Up in Pearl City. Our Company vehicle will be completed stocked with cleaning supplies. Company would pay for gas reimbursements while using the Company vehicle.
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Indoor and outdoor environments – exposure to hot and cold temperatures and different weather conditions.
- We provide equipment such as gloves, wipes and more.
- Full-time or Part Time – 19 to 35 hours per week as available.
- Flexible schedules are available to fit your needs.
- Starting pay is $13.00 per hour with an increase bonus pay available after 4 months of employment.
- Bonuses may be available.
- Referral Bonuses are available.
- LifeStyle Benefits and Discounts.