Account management, productive agency relationships and support HEMIC agents in rounding out their accounts. Provide administrative support to Underwriting as needed. Establish and maintain good customer contact with agents.
- Review insurance coverage applications in order to determine acceptability with HIMI and carrier partner procedures and guidelines.
- Manage service inbox and process requests timely.
- Be proficient in all levels of policy processing including new and renewal quotes & policy issuance; endorsements, cancellations, and reinstatement issuance.
- Comply with HIMI Service Standards. Meet service standard quality and timeliness guidelines for all HIMI carrier partners and their processes.
- Establish good rapport with agents to promote positive relationships.
- Assist all company personnel to further the goal of outstanding customer service.
- Support diversification in HIMI operations and organization-wide via cross-sell and other diversification initiatives.
- Any and all urgent matters that require management involvement must be presented to supervisor immediately.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Underwriting Department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of previous insurance job experience preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and organizational skills required.
- Strong customer service background, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal Computer skills are required, with knowledge of MS Office 365 or equivalent.
- A college degree is required.