Our team of financial professionals, strive to provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to our clients that demand the highest quality service.
Please visit us at: http://www.northerncaliforniahawaii.equitableadvisors.com/
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Financial Advisor you are responsible for educating clients on the products and services available to help them.
- Meeting individually with clients to determine their financial objectives, risk tolerance, income, expenses and assets that best suits their needs.
- Offer strategic advice on products and services, such as investments, insurance coverage and debt management tools.
- Securing stocks and bonds and establishing progressive savings accounts.
- Keeping current of Market research and Federal and Industry regulations. With permission of client, move funds as needed.
- Preparing financial documents, such as income projections and investment reports.
- Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations in the financial industry.
- Identifying and pursuing potential clients to maintain a strong client base.
Management and support teams will provide the guidance, tools and techniques for ongoing customer acquisition, personal growth and greater income potential. You will have access to use our high-tech internal system to service our clients.
To provide the best service, ongoing training is a process not an event whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their careers. You will participate in national and local programs that provide top educational skills and more. We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized by many in our industry, which include CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
Results-driven, highly motivated professionals who have the desire to help others grow and protect their financial futures.
Team player, excellent interpersonal relationship skills and communication abilities, and have a high degree of self-confidence.
Be active in their local community, charitable or professional organizations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (preferred).
Series 7, SIE and, Life/Health insurance license.
Minimum 1 year of a proven track record of sales.
Series 66 and 24 registrations (preferred)
Industry designations such as CFP, ChFC, or CLU (preferred).
You will have a mentor training during your introductory period.
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, VEHICLE
Office equipment and programs, Microsoft Word, Excel and more.
Both Indoor and outdoor environments depending on where to meet the clients. Can be via Video conference also
Flexible – Able to work days, weekends and holidays.