|Responsible for the management, strategy and execution of all aspects of IT for the Hawaii Region. This individual sets the direction for the division, establishes goals and objectives and is ultimately responsible for the division’s success. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, allocating resources and managing day-to-day operations of the division. This includes the efficient operation and maintenance of all infrastructure, computer systems, applications and data and voice communications.|
|• Bachelor’s degree in related business or technical areas, or an equivalency of education and work experience|
|• Minimum 5 years of management experience, including delegation, evaluation, development of staff/contractors, long-range strategic planning and ability to build strong vendor relationships.
• 3-5 years management experience in production with industrial control systems responsibilities
• Proven success in developing personnel
• Deep knowledge of infrastructure technologies, data center, server, virtualization, storage, network, voice and disaster recovery/business continuity
• Experience managing multiple IT support functions including ERP and application development
• Working knowledge of an oil and gas, logistics, retail or refinery operations preferred
• Fluent in English, both oral and written required
• Proven experience in Business Technology infrastructure, strategic planning and development, project management and management oversight of IT policies and procedures
• Experience developing and managing regulated (PCI & SOX complaint) environments
|• Develop and implement strategic plan to support the growth of the business. Works closely with leaders to assess the needs and oversee planning and implementation of Hawaii-based projects
• Oversight of all region-based projects (initiation-transfer to operations & closeout)
• Prioritization of portfolio based on business priorities, budget and schedule creation, communications and overall successful outcome of IT projects
• Responsible for resolving problems that can stand in the way of achieving division goals, whether by implementing process improvements or by taking corrective actions.
• Reliable and engaged in furthering organizational goals, demonstrated by maintaining high standards of personal performance, professional growth and attendance.
• Responsible to communicate corporate IT policies and procedures, followed by training and support
• Responsible for people leader activities such as screening, hiring, promotion, annual performance reviews, coaching/mentoring/disciplining
• Prepares and manages annual budget for regional IT to include tracking expenses, purchase order approvals and spends within financial authority. Oversees IT-related resource selections
• Directs research by studying organization goals, strategies, best practices and business needs
• Professional behaviors that mirror our Company values of Integrity, Creativity, Hard Work and Respect for Others.
• Manage vendors and maintain relationships as an extension of the business
• Develop playbooks to improve processes and information sharing across IT and BCP teams
• Supervise IT and OT/IT professional staff
• Perform other duties as assigned
|• Business Understanding: Demonstrates understanding of business and how actions contribute to company performance.
• Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; Is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions
• Decision Quality: Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
• Communication Skills: Ability to express oneself clearly in business writing and through conversations
• Project Management: Capable of managing multiple projects, under the project management framework, including security activities, high-level deliverables and follow up with stakeholders
• Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance and support
|The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.