For more information and to apply, please visit: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2165301&d=External&r=5000910662606&_fromPublish=true#/
**Hybrid Work Environment - Must reside in Hawaii**
Effectively manages leave of absence and accommodation cases that include but limited to comprehensive case management, sound, and timely communication, and ensure compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, and all related applicable leaves and employment laws.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working knowledge of leave laws.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
Leave of Absence (LOA) and Accommodation Case Management:
- Manages all aspects of leave and accommodation cases by providing extensive case management, coordinating administrative aspects of the case and any applicable claims.
- Interprets and proactively administers leave and accommodation programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (e.g., FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Workers' Compensation etc.), including complex leaves and accommodations interacting with multiple laws, benefits, and business demands.
- Performs necessary follow-up, involving providers, employees, and all levels of management to obtain further information or clarification on leave and accommodation cases.
- Documents and maintains information regarding leave and accommodation cases
- In collaboration with the Benefits Unit, educates employees about the employee benefits impacted by the leave of absence including but not limited to Personal Day accrual & Temporary Disability Insurance usage, Health Insurance and other benefit premiums, and annual mandatory leave balances.
- Manages the expectations of employees and management, ensuring they understand their role and HR's role in leave and accommodation management.
- Provide educational support to management and employees related to compliance and administration of leaves and accommodations.
Leave and Accommodation Maintenance
- Conducts research and analysis on leave and accommodation issues to provide recommendations for viable solutions while recognizing associated business risks and identifies preventive actions that will ensure compliance with employment laws and maintain consistency, fairness, and a non-discriminatory company environment.
- Develop and implement procedural changes including documenting new procedures, track process and workflow changes.
- Analyze errors/problems to minimize future concerns and recommend efficiencies.
- Builds business relationships with employees, department leaders, and supervisors through providing education, updates, guidance, and consultative advice to effectively manage leaves and accommodations, resolve matters related to employee leaves and accommodations, and help the business to anticipate future leave and accommodation planning and impacts.
- Collaborates with the Employee Relations team to effectively manage broad complex cases
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.