For more information and to apply, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2165301&d=External&r=5000917473606&_fromPublish=true#/
Facilitates all projects, and plans, develops, manages, and directs all activities related to financial reporting, analysis, management, and compliance of HMSA's Medicare and/or Medicaid based products to help meet HMSA's corporate goals and initiatives with minimal management direction and oversight.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience, or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Proficiency in data reporting and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of managed care/health care business processes, systems and applications for claims payment, member eligibility and provider information.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in MicroStrategy, SQL, SAS, or other query language
- Facilitates projects and functions of higher complexity as a project lead with minimal management guidance. Performs detailed planning and management of project development and oversees implementation. Analyzes intricate project objectives, data sources, methodology, data summaries and findings, and prepares and edits draft, revised and final reports for dissemination to key project sponsors to meet information request specifications. Coordinates and prioritizes activities with internal and external staff for implementation and monitors work for accuracy. Ensures that outcomes meet HMSA's corporate goals.
- Proactively develops, implements and/or enhances new data extract methodologies and process improvements to support financial reporting for HMSA's major government programs. Monitors changes in the external/internal environment, evaluate government and other payer system requirements that have impact on HMSA's government program revenue. Ensures that reporting methodologies are consistent with the government entities expectations and goals.
- Performs financial analysis to assist with forecasting revenue, develops comprehensive financial models and cost and/or utilization reports to assist with financial projections, planning and/or negotiation efforts. Provide critical assessments of revenue impacts associated with any payment changes. Identifies financial and/or operational implications due to government mandates.
- Manages, provides direction for, monitors, reviews, and provides feedback on project staff's work.
- Participates and promotes team activities by providing leadership, consultation, managing other projects, sharing accountability and expertise, communicating, and improving integrity of workflows, and providing constructive feedback on other team members' performance.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled