For more information and to apply, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2165301&d=External&r=5000886511206&_fromPublish=true#/
Under the general guidance of the Compliance & Ethics Manager, this position is responsible for executing functional and operational aspects of the Compliance and Ethics (C&E) program for HMSA and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Bachelor's degree and one year of related work experience, which includes audit, legal, or compliance-related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with general compliance and ethics issues.
- Experience dealing in a regulated environment involving compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Project and time management skills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Provides support to promote effective communication between the compliance and ethics office, employees, contingent workers, and vendors. Responds timely to routine, non-complex inquiries raised through any of the established communication channels; escalate to the C&E Manager, C&E Officer, program Compliance Officer, as appropriate.
- Conducts needs analyses; designs and implements ethics and compliance program training; interfaces with multiple stakeholders to ensure curriculum content and methods meet regulatory and corporate objectives; develops routine and ad hoc reports; serves as the division technical expert of the enterprise learning management system.
- Assist in the implementation and operation of the C&E program including the distribution of the Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Assists with the preparation of periodic reports concerning the effectiveness of the program for department leadership, the Compliance & Ethics Advisory Committee, and Board of Directors.
- Provides support to senior team members in the investigations of alleged actual or potential violations reported under the corporate Compliance and Ethics program. Assists in the preparation of reports of investigation findings and recommendations as appropriate.
- Maintain requisite knowledge of compliance and ethics and related fields by participating in appropriate professional organizations and conferences, seminars, and meetings. Address knowledge gaps of any other areas deemed necessary to ensure the effective operation of HMSA's Compliance and Ethics Program.
- Maintain satisfactory interpersonal relationships with Compliance and Ethics staff and operating and executive management. Cooperate and coordinate with other staff within the department and throughout HMSA in accomplishing the job responsibilities; be a team player and serve as a role model for others in the organization by always exhibiting courtesy, caring, helpfulness, and respect; be attentive, cooperative, kind, pleasant, respectful, and sensitive when dealing with members, visitors, the public, and other employees.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.