For more information and to apply, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2165301&d=External&r=5000896387306&_fromPublish=true#/
Perform wide-range of complex analysis of financial and system information for the Association to support all system upgrades and conversions as team lead role for the Disbursement Unit. Identifies procedural and processing issues, develops solutions and tests recommendations to assist and support management in making decision for various products, programs, and/or contracts. Prepare, coordinate and analyze account reconciliation transactions. Support corporate initiatives and participate in various projects and make informed decisions to support corporate goals.
- Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Participate in projects as a test lead role to support corporate initiatives and provide system test support. The Senior Financial System Analyst communicates business need and requirements relevant to the success of system or product implementation to include communication on issues and project status to management. Ability to trouble-shoot system problems and collect relevant information to solve problem or determine best solution with minimal risk and impact to our customers. Provides guidance and recommendations on resolving complex issues with coordination from other business leads and management. Also provides guidance to junior staff on more complex issues.
- Performs medium to high complexity balance sheet account reconciliation on a monthly basis including but not limited to benefit expense account balance to underwriting, cash, receivable and payable account reconciliation. Prepares reconciliation and documentation for internal and external audit review. Balance claims system payments and identifies and resolve discrepancies with minimal supervision.
- Prepares and reviews Standard Journals, Reimbursements Journal, and Journal Entries for input to the General Ledger. Perform wire transactions and other payment-related activities. Document workflows and policy and procedures related to the payment activities. Performs analysis of financial data and assists management in compiling information for financial reporting or audits.
- Review compliance guidelines including but not limited to HIPAA Core Rules, Washington Publishing Company Updates, BCBS Association updates. Validate HIPAA transactions files to ensure compliance with HIPAA standards and guidelines. Research and analyze other Federal and State regulatory requirement. Leads or facilitates communication with key stakeholders to implement requirements.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled