For more information and to apply, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2165301&d=External&r=5000956731606&_fromPublish=true#/
Manage the operation of the HMSA Employees Federal Credit Union. Collaborate with the Director to set the Credit Union's financial goals, objectives, and budgets. Works with the Director to recommend and implement approved changes in business strategies and member programs to prepare operational and financial reports to the Board of Directors. Manages associated risks, adhere to federal and state laws and regulations; and be aware of tax laws and regulations that affect the Credit Union. At all times follow National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) regulations and where applicable with HMSA policies and procedures. Oversee the preparation of financial reports investment activities and be responsible for cash management strategies in concert with the Board of Director's ALM Committee (Asset, Liability Management). Other than the Director, manage all aspects of the Credit Union Employees.
- Bachelor's degree and four years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- One year of previous management/supervisory experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of standard financial reports.
- Working knowledge of standard accounting processes and principles
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of financial institution data processing core systems such as EPL
- Position has exposure to cash transactions. Must have an acceptable credit report to enter position. Position has exposure to cash transactions and other negotiable instruments. This item is a condition of employment.
- Assist the Director to implement Credit Union policies, procedures and practices which include the organization's financial goals, objectives, and budgets. Make business improvement recommendations and coordinate with the Director to seek approval from the Board of Directors. Facilitate, organize, and plan all board meetings, credit union annual dinners and annual business meeting. Assist Director with Strategic Plan goals, action plans and coordinate with staff as applicable.
- Oversee all operational aspects of the credit union, including monitoring and updating online banking, mobile banking, website, Bluewire posting and work with Communications for all marketing pieces. Mentor, train and develop employees to promote career enhancement and to elevate the level of competence. This would include training all employees to be adept in all non-management phases of all Credit Union operations including ongoing quarterly training.
- Manage with assistance of ALM to meet or exceed established periodic quotas. This would include the management of associated risks, adhering to federal and state laws and NCUA regulations. Develop a loan strategy to meet or achieve goals set by the Credit Union Board. Oversee the preparation and timely submission of financial and regulatory reports as required by NCUA compliance regulations. Responsible for organization and follow up on all external audits and federal examinations as needed and applicable.
- Develop, improve, and work with the Credit Union Educational Committee for all in house promotions and all other needed Credit Union activities. Responsible for the oversight, promotion and facilitation of all HMSA related activities and ensure that information will be passed on to staff.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled