For more information and to apply, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2165301&d=External&r=5000908580106&_fromPublish=true#/
Perform analysis of financial and system information for the Association to support all system upgrades and conversions and assist management in making decision for various products, programs, and/or contracts. Prepare, coordinate, and analyze account reconciliation transactions and balance to general ledger and underwriting and BI totals. Support corporate initiatives and participate in various projects and make informed decisions to support corporate goals.
- Bachelor's degree and one (1) year of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Participate in projects to support corporate initiatives and provide system test support. The Financial System Analyst communicates business need and requirements relevant to the success of system or product implementation to include communication on issues and project status to management. Ability to trouble-shoot system problems and collect relevant information to solve problem or determine best solution with minimal risk and impact to our customers.
- Reviews and reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis including benefit expense account balance to underwriting, cash, receivable, and payable account reconciliation. Prepares reconciliation and documentation for internal and external audit review. Balance claims system payments and identifies and resolve discrepancies with minimal supervision.
- Prepares and reviews Standard Journals, Reimbursements Journal, and Journal Entries for input to the General Ledger. Perform wire transactions and other payment-related activities. Document workflows and policy and procedures related to the payment activities.
- Review compliance guidelines including HIPAA Core Rules, Washington Publishing Company Updates, BCBS Association updates, etc. Validate HIPAA transactions files to ensure compliance with HIPAA standards and guidelines. Research and analyze other Federal and State regulatory requirement.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled