For more information and to apply, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2165301&d=External&r=5000935071806&_fromPublish=true#/
Lead the premium billing and collections cycle, including group and individual billing, accounts receivable management, delinquency management, and internal/external reporting. Provide training to other staff, lead process improvement efforts, and participate in corporate projects. Must have a clear understanding of the entire billing, collections, and related financial/operational reporting process and be able assess impacts to/from related processes to make sound business decisions and recommendations based on the circumstances presented.
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Skills: Coordinate complex projects and assignments with formatted output, narrative and data interpretation.
- Financial Skills: Demonstrated knowledge in preparing financial analyses.
- Presentation Skills: Strong verbal and written skills for presentation to various audiences.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Lead the collections, delinquency, and cancellation process. Analyzes billing and payment data to ensure that payments are collected timely and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Independently resolve identified systemic problems, escalating issues to management as necessary. Manage exception processes to ensure proper payment application and delinquency processing.
- Lead the production of group and individual bills and relevant processes. Analyze billing data, independently identifying, and resolving issues to ensure timely and accurate billing. Manages exception processes to ensure proper billing.
- Identify and record appropriate journal entries to the General Ledger. Ensure that amounts recorded are accurate and complete. Research the nature and causes of variances, discrepancies and implement solutions.
- Review, validate, and analyze the reconciliation between the billing system, bill presentment system, A/R Sub-Ledger, and General Ledger. Independently identify and resolve complex problems related to the entire billing and collections process.
- Analyze workflows and complex business problems and implement improvements where necessary. Analyze new requirements, recommend solutions, and lead the implementation of those solutions. Train other staff in all aspects of the billing and payment cycle.
- Represent the department on corporate projects related to billing and payment.
- Assist Manager and others in department as needed.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled