Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Provide frontline management, overseeing the staffing and personnel development of the customer service support center on-site in the Honolulu, Hawaii office.
- Help Program Staff meet the execution of energy and water programs to meet performance and savings goals.
- Document processes and create team alignment across our client programs, while possessing a solid understanding of program deliverables.
- Manage and enhance customer support delivery, leveraging Honeywell IT Assets.
- Deliver reports against internal and external KPI targets.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years’ experience with metric driven operations and understanding of KPI’s.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team to attain operational targets.
• A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in customer service.
• Excellent team and communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Power Point, with an emphasis on Excel.
• Current and prior experience in project management
• Must be versatile and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working across various teams and stakeholders
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
• An ability to influence across a broader organization.
• Ability to engage external clients with a high degree of professionalism.
• Comfortable in leading internal and client-facing discussions and meetings
• Prior engagement with trades or manufacturer relationships.
• Prior call center experience
Apply Online: https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/job/req330586/Customer-Experience-Lead