The Project/Administrative Coordinator will assist the IT department and project management office (PMO) with various special projects and will coordinate scheduling, communications and reporting tasks across various stakeholder groups. The coordinator will work closely with team members to execute action plans for budgets, resources and project plans. The individual will also help to organize stakeholder meetings, participate in sessions and support the attainment of project deadlines. Vendor management support and billing administration will also be part of this position’s oversight.
- Prepare and review project memos, minutes, emails and other communication materials.
- Manage project-related documents and paperwork by ensuring all required artifacts are current, filed and stored for reference purposes.
- Coordinate supporting tasks and dependencies based on project schedules and required timelines.
- Adhere to budget by reviewing and reconciling expenses.
- Recommend or suggest cost-saving measures where possible.
- Support vendor management, communications, invoicing and payment schedules.
- Work with accounting team to process invoices, make payments and reconcile receipts.
- Create, prepare and deliver reports to department.
- Organized meetings for stakeholders and ensure collaboration tools and meeting rooms are properly set up with access to Teams, audio, visual devices as needed.
- Provide assistance to team members and managers on special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, methods, theories, practices and equipment including data processing programs and equipment; knowledge of insurance industry and insurance accounting both statutory and GAA, preferred.
- Ability to review project documents and artifacts to identify any inconsistencies and misalignments with project deliverables.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, officials, policyholders and the public.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information and documents; to analyze and assist with problem solving.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to meet required deadlines.
- Must be organized and able to manage various tasks and details required of a variety of project-related.
- Strong oral and written communication skills preferred.