The Coordinator provides administrative support to the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii Young Professionals Program (YP). The YP shapes young business leaders ages 21 – 39 for a better tomorrow through professional development classes, executive networking, mentorship, and peer-to-peer networking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Canva, and social media platforms
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Digital marketing experience
Essential/Primary Job Duties:
- Assist with planning and coordination of YP programs and activities, and support program growth and development.
- Responsible for administration of memberships including processing new applications and monthly renewals, tracking referrals and following up on past due memberships.
- Preparing event materials such as event flyers and name tags, and onsite event coordination.
- Assist with digital marketing including YP e-newsletters and website updates.
- Assist with social media including creating and posting content, and tracking campaigns.
- Assist with projects such as Mentor Hawaii, YP annual report and signature events.
- Assist with processing invoices, and tracking billing, payments and other financial transactions.
- Collaborate with Chamber staff and YP Steering Committee volunteers and assist with various initiatives, projects, events and strategies.
- Perform other functions and duties to support YP committees, as needed and assigned by the Executive Director
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Creative and able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to create a positive impression of the Chamber YP Program while responding to members by telephone, email or in-person.
- Flexible hours and hybrid work arrangements. Work from home and/or from the Chamber’s office.
- Be familiar with, and abide by, the Chamber’s policies and procedures.
Compensation: $13 per hour, 19 hours per week
Interested candidates should email their resume to Tricia Fetui, AVP of Events and Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.