ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review payroll invoices and debits.
- Track revenue of our Employers Practices Liability Insurance.
- Review bank statement monthly for outstanding checks.
- Review Invoices and debits to ensure accuracy.
- Make payments to vendors on a weekly basis.
- Review bank statement entries for all payroll charges, workers’ compensation charges, and health insurance charges.
- Monitor and track financial accuracy for all payroll charges, worker’s compensation charges, and health insurance charges,
- Review stop payments to ensure money was collected.
- Ensure money was collected for credits owed to us by payroll company.
- Review tax filings for accuracy.
- Review recordings of manual checks in our payroll system and accounting system.
- Review invoices sporadically for accurate billings.
- Complete annual escheatment for payroll.
- Bank Deposits as needed.
- Complete Monthly payroll report for CPA.
- Complete 1099s annually.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Send resume to: email@example.com