YP Program Launch Party
The Chamber represents more than 2,000+ businesses of all sizes representing 210,000 employees from a wide variety of industries that are contributing more than $32 billion in revenue to Hawaii’s economy.
View the Chamber’s Event Schedule for 2024
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. Walkins will be accepted at the event.
Time to take charge of 2023 by joining the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii Young Professionals (YP) Program where you can network with fellow YPs and Hawaii?s top business leaders.
Join us at the Ho?okupu Center on Wednesday, February 8 for the annual YP Program Launch Party to make connections with our executive partners of the Mentor Hawaii, Exec Connect, and Professional Development Class programs. This event is a great opportunity to meet, network, and learn more about everything the YP program has to offer. Open to both YP and non-members.
Enjoy open bar, light pupus, and the opportunity to win Two Round Trip Tickets on Alaska Airlines. Drinks will be provided compliments of Stir Beverage, Hawaii?s premier cocktail catering company.
While mixing and mingling, enjoy complimentary headshots by the talented Paula Ota Photography. Whether it?s your first headshot or your 10th, boost your confidence and your LinkedIn page with a professional profile photo.
Executives attending include:
- Shane Andjelic-Davies, Owner/Coach, F45 Training Hawaii
- Julie Arigo, General Manager, Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani
- Lance Askildson, Provost, Chaminade University
- Joy Barua, President & COO, Finance Insurance
- Wendy Burkholder, Vice President - Ambulatory Services Division, The Queen's Health System
- Caroline Carl, Executive Director, Hawaii Energy
- Mike Kaya, General Manager, City Square Management Services
- John McNamara, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Tammy Mencel, Publisher & Market President, Pacific Business News
- Sherry Menor-McNamara, President & CEO, Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
- Brennon Morioka, PhD, PE, Dean, College of Engineering, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- David Okabe, EVP, CFO & Treasurer, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Jim Takatsuka, Strategic Client Director, Microsoft
- Donn Takaki, CEO, Island Movers
- Deena White Tearney, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Point
- Gwen Yamamoto Lau, Executive Director, Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority (DBEDT)
- and more!
DONATE: YP WAHINE COMMUNITY DRIVE
To support our local community, YP Wahine is hosting its first community drive to support women who are experiencing domestic violence. Items collected will be donated to local domestic violence shelters run by Parents And Children Together (PACT), a statewide non-profit organization. The shelters offer a safe and confidential facility for survivors and their children who can no longer remain in their homes because of danger from domestic violence. Sometimes women arrive at the shelter without their personal items, so our goal is to collect donations of the items listed below to assist in their transition. Bring any of the items below to the YP Program Launch Party or drop off at the Chamber's office.
Date and Time
Wednesday Feb 8, 2023
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM HST
$25 - YP Member
$35 - Non-member
$250 - Exhibitor Booth
$35 - YP Members
$45 - Non-members
5 or more business days prior to event - full refund
2-4 business days before event - 50% refund
0-1 business day before event - no refund