The Chamber hosts numerous events and seminars throughout the year in support of our members.
Name: YP Program Launch Party
Date: February 20, 2019
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM HST
Start 2019 strong by joining the YP Program to network with fellow YPs and Hawaii's business leaders. Join us to mix and mingle with our executive partners of the Mentor Hawaii, Exec Connect and Professional Development Class programs. Take advantage of this great opportunity to network with other young professionals and business leaders.
Executives Include - More to Come!
- Joy Barua, Senior Director - Kaiser Permanente Hawaii
- Caroline Witherspoon, President - Becker Communications, Inc.
- Rick Blangiardi, General Manager - KGMB/KHNL Hawaii News Now
- Pam Chambers, Presentation Coach - Pam Chambers Consulting
- Susan Eichor, President & CEO - aio
- Kenneth M. Gilbert, Senior Consultant/Partner - Business Consulting Resources, Inc.
- Louise K.Y. Ing, Partner - Dentons US LLP
- Jan Kaeo, Principal & Owner - Dale Carnegie Hawaii
- Duane Kurisu, Chairman & CEO - aio
- John T. Komeiji, President/General Manager - Hawaiian Telcom
- Marie Kumabe, Principal - Kumabe HR
- Sherry Menor-McNamara, President & CEO - Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
- David Okabe, EVP & CFO - Hawaii Pacific Health
- Cheryl Oncea, Publisher - HawaiiBusiness Magazine
- Jim Polk, Vice Chairman - Bank of Hawaii
- Kelly Sanders, Vice President of Operations - Highgate
- Dr. Gordon Squires, Chair - TMT WEPOC Board/ TMT International Observatory
- Michael Stollar, President & Chief Executive Officer - HMSA
- Donn Takaki, President - Island Movers
- Jim Takatsuka, Executive Vice President - Pacxa
- David Tumilowicz, Vice President, Public Relations and Communication - Kaiser Permanente Hawaii
- Marty Welch, Chief Executive Officer - HEMIC
- Beth Whitehead, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer - American Savings Bank
Mahalo to our Program Sponsors!