This training is a part of the Communication Skills for Success program offered in partnership with Kapi'olani Community College and the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii.
Successful organizations rely on teamwork. Teamwork is a key component of employee engagement. Everyone has an agenda when participating in groups, but success starts with identifying each person's strengths and what they bring to the table. Whether you're a leader or a follower, both make valuable contributions to the overall success of the team and the organization. Topics include:
- Working in Teams
- Communicating in Groups
- Do You Lead or Follow?
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the roles they prefer to take on in groups.
- Choose an appropriate decision-making method as a team.
- Differentiate between individualistic and collectivistic cultures.
- Choose the appropriate leadership style for various scenarios.
- Practice effective leadership roles.