Hawaii Is Hiring - Virtual Job Fair presented by Staffing Solutions of Hawaii and Kahu Malama Nurses
The Chamber represents more than 2,000+ businesses of all sizes representing 210,000 employees from a wide variety of industries that are contributing more than $32 billion in revenue to Hawaii’s economy.
Click Here to view the Chamber’s Event Schedule for 2022
Click Here to view the Chamber’s Event Schedule for 2023
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. Please email Tricia Fetui at firstname.lastname@example.org for last minute registrations.
Just like an in-person job fair, but without the stress of wearing a mask and worrying about social distancing!
Join the Chamber for its Hawaii Is Hiring Virtual Job Fair presented by Staffing Solutions of Hawaii and Kahu Malama Nurses - connecting Hawaii's business community with job seekers on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM.
Attendance for job seekers is free, as a benefit to the community and to get Hawaii back to work. Join us on this mission to get Hawaii back to work!
Hawaii is Hiring brings together employers and job seekers, statewide, in a safe virtual environment while still providing opportunities for engagement and interaction. Click here to see some of the jobs that will be featured at the event.
Hawaii is Hiring is an innovative alternative to connect candidates and employers one-on-one, virtually, and will include virtual employer exhibitor booths, virtual peer-to-peer networking, virtual workshop sessions and virtual professional development webinars - all on one Hopin software platform.
Visit the recently launched HawaiiIsHiring.com, the state's one-stop online resource that connects kamaaina to job opportunities, training programs and career navigation.
- 9:15 – 9:45 AM – Get Hired - Visit employer exhibitors, participate in networking, and attend workshop sessions
- 9:45 - 10:30 AM - Get Noticed - Build Your Professional Brand Online
- Shawna Tarver, Senior Enterprise Talent Sourcer/Recruiter, Microsoft
- 10:30 - 11:00 AM – Get Hired - Visit employer exhibitors, participate in networking, and attend workshop sessions
- 11:00 - 11:45 AM – Get Hired During COVID-19: Learn about job trends, employer expectations, remote working and more!
- 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM - Get Hired – Visit employer exhibitors, participate in networking, and attend workshop sessions
For Job Seekers -
- TO REGISTER: Click on the BLUE "Register Now" button above and register as a "Non-member". If you are a YP member, register using your YP profile information.
- Employers in attendance include AlohaCare, Altres, American Savings Bank, Bishop & Co., Central Pacific Bank, First Hawaiian Bank, Hawaii State Federal Credit Union, HEMIC, Home Depot, Kahu Malama Nurses, Kamehameha Schools, Kumabe HR, Pacific Guardian Life Insurance, Par Hawaii, Royal Hawaiian Movers, Securitas, Servco, Staffing Solutions of Hawaii, Summit Media Hawaii, The Queen's Health Systems, and more.
- Visit the HTDC Expo Booth to learn more about the Workforce Recovery Initiative by Coursera. Coursera is an online learning platform that partners with top universities and organizations to offer courses online. Furloughed and laid off job seekers can take upskilling courses for FREE until December 31.
- Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact and connect with people. Once you register here on the Chamber's website, you will also need to register on the Hopin event page.
- The Chamber will use Hopin as the virtual platform for the Hawaii Is Hiring virtual job fair.
- In Hopin, you can network with others through chat windows and 1-on-1 video conversations, watch our main stage for innovative professional development presentations and explore our employer exhibitors in the expo area.
For Employer Exhibitors - What We Need to Build Your Booth
The Chamber will create your booths using the information you send us. If at any time you want to make a change to your booth, simply send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll make the change.
Helpful videos for Hopin:
Mahalo to our sponsors!
Employer Exhibitor Sponsors
Date and Time
Wednesday Aug 12, 2020
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM HST
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Just like an in-person job fair, but from the safety of your home or work office. Virtually participate to meet job seekers, employers and more!
Click Here to view the flyer and sponsorship details
FREE for attendees/job seekers.
$300 Employer Exhibitor Booth (Members Only)
$400 Employer Exhibitor Booth (Non-members)
$1,000 Supporting Sponsor (Members Only)