The Chamber represents more than 2,000+ businesses of all sizes representing 210,000 employees from a wide variety of industries that are contributing more than $32 billion in revenue to Hawaii’s economy.
View the Chamber’s Event Schedule for 2023
Unfortunately, Hawaii on the Hill is sold out for 2023. Click here to register to be placed on the waitlist.
After a three-year hiatus, we are excited to return to DC for the 7th Annual Hawaii on the Hill presented by Hawaii Tourism Authority, a four-day initiative in partnership with U.S. Senator Mazie K. Hirono. Travel to the nation's capitol to meet with federal officials, showcase Hawaii's industries and products with members of congress and tour DC.
- Tuesday, June 13:
- 8:30 AM - Fireside Chat & Talk Story with U.S. Senator Mazie K. Hirono, Hyatt Regency, Columbia B Ballroom. Office tours available afterwards.
- 10:00 AM - Manufacturing Tour of Local D.C. Businesses
- Small Planes Coffee
- Capital Candy Jar
- Blue Jacket Brewery
- 10:30 AM - Workforce Insights for Hawaii Businesses
- Sarah Castro, Senior Director of Programs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Curtis Dubay, Chief Economist, US Chamber of Commerce
- 6:00 PM - Welcome Reception, Old Ebbitt Grill, Rooftop
- Wednesday, June 14:
- 9:00 AM - Policy Summit
- Marcia Fudge, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- 4:00 PM - Taste of Hawaii on the Hill, Hart 216
- 8:00 PM - Post Taste Reception, The Palm Washington DC
- 9:00 AM - Policy Summit
- Thursday, June 15:
- 6:00 PM - Kamaaina Career Connect & Reception, Mastro's Steakhouse
Enjoy Special Live Performances by Amy Hānaiali'i
in celebration of 25 Years of Pālehua presented by Hawaiian Airlines
Hyatt Regency Washington
400 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001 | (202) 737-1234
Chamber group rates:
- $299+tax (single/double occupancy)
- $324+tax (triple occupancy)
- $349+tax (quadruple occupancy)
BOOK HOTEL ROOMS IN GROUP BLOCK BY CLICKING HERE.
(Please note the online portal is having technical difficulties. Call the hotel at 1-202-737-1234 and reference Hawaii on the Hill discount code "G-HAWI".)
You will be responsible for making your own reservations and for all hotel charges. Hotel reservations must be booked directly with the Hyatt Regency, using the link above, prior to May 12, 2023 in order to guarantee the group rate.
PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES FOR TASTE OF HAWAII EVENT:
Because the event is being held on federal property, promotional guidelines are very strict. Exhibitors may use tablecloths with company logo or small placards on exhibit table displaying company or organization name. Banners on the wall are not permitted. Standing banners may be placed behind your table. Printed handouts may be made available at your exhibit table, but must be informational and educational in nature ? handouts cannot be promotional in nature (e.g., cannot include any product pricing or order forms). See example photos below.